Monday, April 12, 2010

Toy, Book and Cookie Drive




Blake had to complete 10 hours of community service for his Holy Communion and Confirmation. Blake and his friends Jake and Luke Kachurka had a toy, cookie and book drive for Phoenix Children's Hospital. They collected as you can see in the photos a lot of things for the hospital. The cookies are given to the parents and grandparents of children staying at the hospital and the books and toys are for the children. We thank everyone for helping with this wonderful service project!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill Reuter said...

Wow, that is awesome Blake! Good job!

andreaKphotography said...

That is so great!! I am so proud of him. Good job boys!

Cheryl said...

That's awesome! Way to go.. I love stories like this.

P.S. Sisters are the best! My sisters are my best friends! I'm lucky to have a great family.

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Wow - What a great project!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday. I am actually heading out to AZ on Thursday because my brother is also making his First Communion and Confirmation! Hope everything goes well for your son's!

Alissa